“Richen Europe S.r.l.”, represented by Dr. Attilio Citrino, domiciled for the position at “Richen Europe S.r.l.” with registered office in Via San Cristoforo, 78 – 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI) Lucia announces that all the information contained on the website has been subjected to careful checks to ensure the accuracy of the data, texts and illustrations contained; however, it is not possible to rule out involuntary errors or omissions, of which the Company “Richen Europe S.r.l.” assumes no responsibility or provides any warranty.
“Richen Europe S.r.l.” assumes no responsibility for the failure to update the information contained on the site and reserves the right to correct, update and modify the information at any time and without notice.
The information contained in this site does not constitute an appeal to the public savings in general, contractual statements and are therefore without any legal and/or juridical effect. Acts or deeds, put in place on the base, or in relation to said information, commit only the authors of them.
“Richen Europe S.r.l.” declines any responsibility for damages and/or prejudices, of a commercial and financial nature, caused by the consultation of this site and/or the use of information.
Anyone who modifies or alter, for any purpose, the pages of this site is held responsible for any damage that may arise to third parties from an improper use of data, originating from such modifications or alterations. The information is the property of “Richen Europe S.r.l.” and their reproduction, storage and/or adaptation, in whole or in part, made by any means, is not permitted without written permission from “Richen Europe S.r.l.”.
Information pursuant to the legislative decree 30/06/2003 N° 196
Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. The law in question is intended as data processing “any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification , selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database “. For the “Richen Europe Srl”, Dr. Attilio Citrino, as Data Controller and later identified as the ADMINISTRATOR, with reference to the establishment and possible execution of contractual relationships, informs that the data, qualified by law as personal , directly provided by you by filling in this form, are essentially related to identification data, such as name, surname, name or company name, location, telephone and fax number, email address, website address, etc. The Data Controller also assumes that the information you provide is true and correct. The communication of untrue or incorrect data can be prosecuted according to the law. The Owner will not be in any way responsible in case of false or incorrect data.
The Holder is not in possession and does not intend to acquire any data that can be qualified as sensitive or of a judicial nature pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
According to article 13 of the aforementioned Decree, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The purposes for which the personal data relating to you are treated are attributable to commercial communications specifically requested to us concerning products or services.
- Your personal data are processed in paper, computerized and electronic form in compliance with the provisions of the law to ensure the confidentiality and security, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the purposes stated.
- The provision of personal data is strictly functional to the provision of services or commercial communications related to this request. Failure to give consent to the processing of personal data will make it impossible for the Owner to provide the aforementioned services or commercial communications.
- Communications sent by e-mail and fax to send advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research that are not strictly related to this contact request are allowed after expressing your consent. The denial of such consent does not determine the impossibility on the part of the Owner to proceed with any supply of services or commercial communications to which the previous point.
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations or Community legislation, in the event that the commercial relationships had a following, the data could be communicated in Italy to the subjects and categories of subjects indicated below:
- Freight forwarders or postal services in the case of sending paper material specifically requested.
- These categories of subjects process the data for the same purposes as defined above as independent owners. The list of the persons to whom your data may be communicated is at your disposal at the Data Processor.
- The dissemination of personal data is not envisaged, meaning by this term to give it knowledge to undetermined subjects in any way, including by making available or consulting them.
The categories of subjects who may become aware of personal data as managers and/or persons in charge of processing are:
- Employees in the commercial department.
- The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations and for commercial purposes.
- With regard to the data themselves you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree. In particular, you can request and obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you from the Data Controller and that such data, even if not recorded, will be placed at your disposal in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based; as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, rectification and integration of the data. You can also object, for legitimate reasons, in whole or in part, to the treatment itself.
- For the exercise of your rights, as well as for more detailed information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who become aware of them as managers and/or agents, you can send your request to the Responsible of the treatment identified below.
Owner of data processing is the Managing Director of “Richen Europe S.r.l.”, Dr. Attilio Citrino, with registered office in Via San Cristoforo, 78 – 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MI).